Thursday, March 19, 2009

The pink elephant challenge.....

Another Challenge! 

I found this one while I was having a cuppa before I got stuck into a big pile of ironing..... I still have the big pile of ironing and now I have a card for The Pink elephant challenge too lol.
The challenge was to use buttons, I would have liked to have used more than one button but I couldn't fit more than that in. 
As you can probably see from my cards lately I got the PTI Bitty dot papers so all my cards lately have the bitty dot paper somewhere. I just love it!

Thanks for looking.

Genevieve.

(sorry about the bad photo, I took it with my phone which has a poor camera)

6 comments:

  1. I love how you used the PTI bitty dots for the flower!! And the button you did use is a perfect fit!! :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh beautiful!!!! this is so gorgeous Genevieve :) and love your itty bitty papertrey paper, delicious :) :) my order still hasn't arrived yet ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card! I love the button you used for the flower center. It works perfectly!
    Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and far more fun than doing the ironing.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Pink Elephant.

    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card - love the colors and the buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the brown and red and great layout too!
    Thanks for playing :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete