Friday, June 12, 2009

Cupcake.


A new blog called 'The Next Level' have a fun challenge this week, check it out here! Your card can be any shape, size, color etc....... but your image should to be enclosed in the ribbon border frame. Above is my effort. My ribbon frame isn't great but I enjoyed trying it. My corners aren't as tidy as they should be so I stuck buttons on top to cover them lol! I love this cupcake image, it's from this years PTI anniversary set.

Have a great weekend & thanks for looking.

Genevieve.

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card fabulous colours and love the button detail very cleaver touch xxxx

    Thank you so much for joining this weeks challenge over at
    The Next Level.
    Hugs Dawn+Annxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Genevieve! I love the colors and the ribbon frame sets off the image so well!

    ReplyDelete