Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Congratulations!

Hello!

My sister Had a baby boy on Sunday evening! He weighed in at 9lb 3 1/2 oz. They are calling him Casey and he is a wee dote. I was her birthing partner & it was a fabulous experience. Thanks for letting me share it with you Louise. (You're a lot calmer when it's not you doing all the hard work lol)

Below is a card I made to welcome the new baby. I used waltzingmouse's Celtic Heritage stamp set, check the set out here, isn't the wee baby so cute!

Thanks for looking.

Baby Casey, just a few minutes old.

2 comments:

  1. awwwww Genevieve your little baby nephew is gorgeous!!! well done you for being with her :) loving the adorable card you made for the baby, beeeautiful hugzz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah he is so sweet! Congratulations to all and well done you for being your sisters birthing partner, I would make a terrible birthing partner lol I would have ended up in the bed beside her. Your card is really gorgeous, I have just got two more stamp sets from Claire, the earth angel and halloween set, arent they fab? Donna x

    ReplyDelete