Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday....




Hello!
The card above is for this weeks Sweet Sketch Wednesday, great sketch took me out of my comfort zone :)
I was also very excited making this card because I got to use my NEW WALTZINGMOUSE STAMPS!!!
Which are being released later over at Claire's blog, Make sure you stop by there will be lots happening starting 7pm this evening prizes & blog hops!
The set I used for this card is called 'Spring Baskets' it's gorgeous can't wait to play with it more!

Thanks for looking.

Card Recipe
Card - Papermill
DS - PTI
Stamps - Spring Basket - Waltzingmouse
Ink - PTI - Dark Chocolate
Button - PTI
Ribbon - Smirk

10 comments:

  1. Flip! this is a bit gorgeous!!!!! LOVE the paper piecing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!!! this is goregous! I love the button for the middle of the bow. The paper piecing really makes this card. Well done! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful! I love that green paper! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. Love you stamp and the paper piecing in just so fun. I too love the button on the bow. Wnat fun colors and great take on my sketch. Thanks for joing us againg @ SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!! I love the image and fabulous color combo!! Great job with this weeks sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week!!
    Sheri~SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so pretty! Beautiful colors! Thanks for joining us at SSW this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightful take on our sketch! The papers are fantastic! I just love your card! Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a terrific color combo and the bow is fab!
    Thanks for joining us this week at SSW.
    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your paper with this image. Your button is perfect with the bow. Thanks for playing at SSW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card Genevieve, you have interpreted the sketch beautifully and your papers and image are perfect! Thanks for joining us at SSW this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete