Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday
Sketch 66

Hello! Sorry I'm a tad late. I've had a busy week between having teeth pulled to Womens problems, it's been mad!
Anyway...
We have a fab new sponsor this week
Meljen's Designs is a lovely stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical digital images inspired by her kids and family. The Meljen's Designs store officially launched on April 1 and is steadily growing! Meljen's Designs has new releases along with a new challenge every Thursday,  freebies every Monday and a Guest Designer each month at the Meljen's Design Blog. Please visit the Meljen's Designs line of stamps at the Whimsy stamps store to browse and enjoy Melissa's wonderful images!

Melissa is offering our lucky winner this week
4 free digis of your choice!!!!

Here is this weeks fab sketch from Arlana
And here's what I did with the sketch & gorgeous image
Stanley Scarecrow
Thanks for stopping by. I can't wait to see what you all create this week. Be sure to stop by the SSW blog & check out the other DT's cards. I'm off now to do exactly that :)

13 comments:

  1. Genevieve, your card is so cute. I fell in love with your fall flowers and that cute gauge. I looked at Joanns the other day and didn't find any....seems like everyone is using it. What a fun feel for your card! You colored your little scarecrow so cute. I just loved using this image this week! Hope you are feeling better soon and that this week will be a better week to deal with! No fun when we have surprise medical events in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Genevieve your scarcrow is so adorably sweet. Love the fun mesh on your card. Your embellishments just so fun. I sure hope you have a better week and get feeling well soon. Have a sweet day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your week improves! Gorgeous card...I love those flowes with the button centres.
    Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Genevieve, I do love your card I adore your Scarecrow he's lovely and the flowers you've used a just so pretty. Great colours. Hope your on the road to recovery, it's not the best when your feeling poorly and still have the children to look after. Keep you chin up and hope your feeling better soon.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Genevieve, life has a way of throwing us some curves. I hate them when they come. But, somehow we have to deal with them.. I sure hope you are feeling better.
    I just the the feel of your card this week. It has such a warm feel to it. Love the colors, texture, and fun emblishments. Super cute image! Take Care! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect Fall colors! Your coloring is awesome too, and the textured ribbon is just too fun!
    Take care of yourself and I hope you feel better soon.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flowers are just amazing! The colors are just perfect for this time of year. It is cooler here in Alberta and you can tell fall is just around the corner. Your card is beautiful. I am glad I hopped on over to do the sketch this week. It rocks.

    Tamie

    If you have time we would love to have your style at 4 Crafty Chicks (new challenge blog).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Genevieve! This card is just too cute! I love how you colored the scarecrow and I just LOVE those flowers that you made! I'm sorry to hear about your rough week. Hope you get feeling better soon! Sorry I missed you last week!
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Geneviev, sure hope you are feeling better, nothing worse then teeth and woman troubles but together that has to be the worst!. Love your sweet scarecrow, those gorgeous flowers are super fabby with this image!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the scarecrow and he's coloured beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super sweet card Genevieve! Hope things are doing being for you now that it's the weekend and meant to be enjoyed! Love how you colored Stanley, totally fabulous!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Colors are just great on this beautiful card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Genevieve. Love the colours and the scare crow is fab. Liking that ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete