Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Morning!
It's Wednesday...time for a new
Sweet Sketch Wednesday sketch.
Here is this weeks fab sketch.

Meljen's Designs is this week's sponsor & is offering the Grand Prize Winner 4 Digi's of their choice!!!!!
This week I got to colour up 'Mummy Bear' Anyone who knows me will know how much I love Halloween. I couldn't resist this cute wee image to make yet another Halloween card :)

 

If you fancy playing along with us this week, you will find all the details over at the
 Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog, where you will also find a stunning line up of cards from my lovely DT pals.

Charlie got his cast off  last week, his wee leg seems to be healing, we have our fingers crossed the bones dont re-fracture once he starts using it. He was so glad to get the cast off after 12 long weeks, he licked his leg until it was raw, so the vet had to put on the 'cone of shame'
When we went to pick him up he was huffing & not amused, of course Lara & Becky went into fits of laughing at the poor cat lol!

8 comments:

  1. I do hope Charlie heals ok. He is so cute. I love your Mummy card and how you popped the head. And, I really love how you used the bat and spider images for your embellishments. Such a great idea. I really like how you used the green twine too. Hope you are doing well. Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Genevieve, your little Charlie looks so cute, I do hope he mends quickly and cats love to play and sleep and sleep oh and eat too.
    I adore your card I know how much you love Halloween and this is the most perfect image for you, great colours and wonderful embellishments. Just perfect.
    Take care and have a wonderful week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Charlie...they look so pitiful with those cones on, but I hope he feels better soon! Your card is adorable, and this image I thought was so fun to create with. I love the papers you used and how you popped up his little head!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Genevieve, I hope Charlie gets well soon bless him.
    Love your card. Quite a few of the DT have done this image and they are fab, yours is no exception. Love your bat embellishments and spider too - fantastic - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Charlie, I am so glad the cast is off and hope his healing continues. Your card is so wonderful, love your coloring and the 3 bat embellies are genius. So wonderful!!
    Wishing you a great week, and keep up the updates on Charlie.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh poor little Charlie. Well hooray that his leg has healed and his cast is off, but no, not the cone of shame!!!! Poor thing!
    What a wonderful card Genevieve!!! I love Halloween too and this one is perfect! Those three bats are fab-u-lous!!!! Have a wonderful weekend.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card! Love how you did the embellishments - pure genious on those - and how you added dimension by popping up his head! Fab card Genevieve!

    Love seeing your sweet little Charlie. Hope that he's doing okay now with his cast off. He sure is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore your card this week!!! Wonderful papers and your embellishments are fab!!!

    ReplyDelete