Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 123-57 & Sassy Cheryl's

Good Morning!
It's Sweet Sketch Wednesday time....
Once a month we revisit one of Arlana's previous designs
here it is.....

Our wonderful sponsor this week is


is offering this weeks Grand Prize winner a
$5 Gift Certificate!!!!!!

Below is my card for this weeks challenge, 
this cutie is called
Sneaky Bear Birthday Cupcake


The DT have some cracking cards to share with you, 
head on over to the

Thanks for stopping by :)

Charlie update: Charlie was discharged by the vet last week. The vet is over the moon with his progress. He can't believe how strong the leg has got in the two weeks the cast has been off. Although the leg isn't straight & he has a wee limp, he is doing great. After 14 weeks, Charlie is allowed outside again. I can't tell you how happy he is & how happy Jasper (his brother) is to have his pal back. Thankfully Charlie is being sensible & not venturing to far & he seems to be resting when his leg gets tired.

9 comments:

  1. Oh Genivieve, I am so glad Charlie is doing better. It is amazing to me what they car do for animals these days.
    I love this image. It is the one I wanted to use this week. I love the papers you have used with it. it absolutely makes the perfect birthday card. I hope you have a wonderful week.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Genevieve,this is such a lovely card, this was my first choice as it can be used for either a boy or girl. I adore your colours and that wonderful design paper just perfect. So glad that Charlie is on the mend, he's a cat and if he's anything like my two they turned 2 years old the other day, all they do is sleep lots, eat lots and play when everyone else is asleep. Spike came in late last night, he was socking wet as it was raining and slept on the end of our bed to dry off and keep warm. What a cats life. Hope all is well the boys are off on school holidays at present. Take care and have a lovely week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Geneieve. The glaze on the cake is really effective, lovely cupcake paper. I had used cupcake paper on mine too, just seems to suit doesn't it. Glad Charlie is doing better. Have a wonderful week - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cupcake and terrific papers to match! I really like how the candles are outside of the box! Sorry I didn't get around to the DT blogs yesterday. Have a wonderful week!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yummy.......lovin your color tones and mix! great take on the sketch chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card with the purples, greens and yellows is so pretty. The cupcake looks yummy enough to eat.
    I am so happy to hear about Charlie...hopefully he will not roam too far away. He is such a beautiful cat.
    Sorry to be so late visiting, dr's appts, a friends's Father passing and life is just not helping this week.
    Have a great weekend.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy I love cupcakes. Such a fun new fad. You have colored Cheryl's image so sweet. I love your fun colors and papers. That match so perfectly. Hugs Arlana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh such good news on Charlie!! And what a sweet card too Genevieve!! Such yummy papers you used with this fabulous image!! Love it!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just a fantastic card Genevieve! Love these colors and papers together. So much fun. Also so happy to hear that Charlie is getting around just fine. Hope everything else is well in your neck of the world!
    Hugs,
    Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete