Sunday, April 19, 2009

Create without limits..................


CPS112
Yeah! I got a chance to do the CPS sketch this week & what a cool sketch! I had great fun with this one. 
I was in Edinburgh for a few days last week with my family & we had a ball. It was a two & a half hour journey by car up to Edinburgh when we got off the ferry. Feels longer with a 6 year old asking me every two minutes "are we there yet" lol!  When she was amused for 5 minutes, I googled craft shops in Edinburgh & got directions to a Hobbycraft Superstore Whoo Hoo! We went on the way home & I got a few bits & bobs ;) So I made this card with all the stuff I got in Edinburgh.

Thanks for looking.

Genevieve.

9 comments:

  1. well done you for finding a craft shop while on holiday LOL what are us crafters like, I would do exactly the same :) and I totally love this card!!! fabulous :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card bob! is that a new cuttlebug folder I spy?? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Love the buttons.

    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is wonderful! I am so loving the amazing accents with that embossing and the buttons. Love what you did with that CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey sis, love this card, its beautiful!

    lou x

    ReplyDelete
  6. HELLO, lovely card! That is beautiful AND beautifully photographed! Zowie! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, I love the button detail!!

    Siobhan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I love all your buttons!

    ReplyDelete