Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Morning!
Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas.
I had the best time with family & friends.

Here is this weeks sketch..


and our wonderful sponsor...


BIO


 A DAY FOR DAISIES 
provides themed categories of over 1000 fun 
and  whimsical digital images, including fairy tales 
and magical mermaids,
  cutie kids, vintage illustrations, 
sentiments and lovely designs for 
  all occasions!

This weeks
GRAND PRIZE WINNER
will receive a 
$12 Gift Certificate to the
ADFD Shop :)

I had the pleasure of using this sweet little image called
'A lap full of kittens'


Grab a cuppa & hop on over to  
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 
where you will find a beautiful line up of cards from my 
Lovely DT friends.
It's Jacki Randolps last week on the team, 
Jacki will be truly missed,
her creations are outstanding. 
Best wishes for the future Jacki :)


So, I will see you all in the New Year
enjoy the celebrations, whatever you
are doing this New Years eve :)




9 comments:

  1. This is just adorable Genevieve! Everything is just perfect right down to that wee little bow.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this image at ADFD I knew you'd choose it with those sweet little kittys. This is such a cute card Genevieve! I love the blues and that wonderful ribbon. Have a happy New Year celebration! Great post today too!
    Hugs,
    Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Genevieve, I forgot to thank you for your post this week! It is wonderful and I appreciate all your help especially during a busy, busy week! I have been waiting all month to see your creation with this darling image with all the kitties! So precious! How are your kittens...grown up know...I'm sure!!! Your ribbon is so cute and different! What a fun addition to your card!
    Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judi, Arlana and I were really smiling about this image. somehow we knew that you would use this one. Especially, with your love of cats. I love your choice of papers and colors. Thanks for the great post this week. We appreciate your help.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Genevieve. How adorable, absolutely adorable!!! So much sweetness in this card and that image could not be more perfect for you!! I'm with everyone else, love that ribbon!!! Wishing you a Happy New Year.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Genevieve, Happy New Year...love your card, but I am partial to anything feline! Your monochromatic palette couldn't be more beautiful, just perfect. Hope you had a great New Years.
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Genevieve, I love the purples and white colors. Your image is so sweet. You have made it so perfect with your added bow and embellishments.Have a Happy New Year. HUGS Arlana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card, what a lovely cute image with those cute little kittens. Great colours and design papers and your ribbon is just awesome I love it I'm a ribbon addict I just have to buy it when I see it I've even designed a card around the ribbon I've loved it so much. Awesome card and colours.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors and designs of this card is very good and beautiful.
    Clear business cards
    hotel key Cards

    ReplyDelete