Wednesday, December 7, 2011


 Good Morning!
Can you believe we are in December already?!!!
It's my Birthday tomorrow, 
my last year in my thirties :(

So, are you ready for a fab new sketch?


Our sponsor this week is....


The lovely Cheryl from Sassy Cheryl's 
is offering this week's 
Grand Prize Winner
a $5 Gift Certificate!!!!
Sassy Cheryl's images are very sweet, 
you can check them out
For my card, I had the pleasure of using
Jumping Jack Santa


Yes, I know Santa normally wears a red suit 
but my red Pro-marker has run out
& I think he looks good in green :)

Can't wait to see what you 
create this week. 
Details of how to play along are on the 
The other DT ladies have a gorgeous line up of
Christmas cards to share with you, stop by & say 'Hi"

Thanks for looking :)

9 comments:

  1. Oh Genevieve I love your card this week.I loved all the images this week. Your card turned out so sweet. Love the fun green colors of Santa and the adorable bows. Hope you are enjoying your days before Christmas. Have a SWEET day HUGS and thanks for all you do. Arlana

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arlana's birthday either yesterday or today as well. All three of us are wonderful creative Sagittarian women the list goes on........
    Wishing you a wonderful day. Love your card this week, this is an awesome image I had so much fun with it a real sassy Santa. Take care and have a great day and wonderful week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you Genevieve!!! It's a spoil yourself kind of day!!!

    Well Santa looks marvelous in green for sure!!!! Who knows, maybe he only wears the red suit on Christmas Eve!! Love your bows along the side as well! Have a wonderful birthday week!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Geneveive. It is Arlana's birthday today. I hope you have a really nice one. Your card is so cute. I love the santa all dressed up in green. Your added little bows are so cute too! I hope you are able to do something fun tomorrow.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I think he looks good in green and love this shade!! Your sparkle on the card is just so pretty. Beautiful job and Happy Birthday, since I am a day late commenting, I hit it just right and you know you can always be 39 and holding, but my 40's were great!! Hope your day is super fabulous!
    hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these colors and especially Santa's green suit! Cute little bows too!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. now that is one funky kewl santa! lovin all the green and touch of gold..so scrumptious! awesome card chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the green and purple - What an amazing color combo for a Christmas card!! This is one fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Genevieve this Santa is fabulous in green! I love it! What a fun image and the perfect papers - so festive! Sorry I missed your birthday but hope it was terrific!
    Hugs,
    Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete